Sunday 2 September 2012

Student Poetry Projects Using Powerpoint - Εργασίες Μαθητών της Έκτης Δημοτικού της Σχολής Χιλλ.


Don't you just love it when your students take initiative and transform what you have given them into something of their own? 
 I was trying to go through my last year's materials, in order to tidy up my messy computer, when I came up with projects made by my 6th Grade students. It all started when I made PowerPoint presentations of their grammar poems, which the students loved. Some of them were acquainted with the use of technology and offered to make presentations of their own. I have included three of the presentations that they made, and I must admit I am really proud of the work they have done. I have more Student Projects in one of the computers at school, which I am going to include in a later post. I hope you like them as much as I do. This is what happens when children try something off the beaten track. 

  • The first presentation is contributed by Irene M. (12 years old.) It was presented during our Earth Day celebration. 




  • One more presentation by Irene M. 





The last presentation of the day belongs to Kostis G. (12 years old) 




I am looking forward to this new school years projects. I am sure my new students will amaze me as always. 



No comments:

Post a Comment